Selling Your House
Nolo's Essential Guide
Buyers can’t wait to get a look at your home—but what’s the best way to earn the highest return? You may hope to inspire multiple offers, but also want to make sure to choose a buyer who will close the deal without last-minute issues or drama. Selling Your House: Nolo's Essential Guide provides the practical and legal guidance you'll need to make the deal happen.
Whether you're moving up or downsizing, or selling because of a job change, growing family, or financial troubles, you'll get useful information that will help you:
- figure out how much comparable homes are selling for
- decide on the right price
- hire real estate professionals to help you
- dress up, market, and otherwise set your house apart from the pack
- make required disclosures, and
- negotiate and successfully close the sale.
Selling Your House: Nolo’s Essential Guide draws on input from a wide range of experts, helping you conclude a sale you’ll be satisfied with, no matter the state of your local housing market.