Berlitz Pocket Guide Spain (Travel Guide eBook)
Berlitz Pocket Guide Spain
The world-renowned pocket travel guide by Berlitz, now with a free bilingual dictionary.
Compact, concise and packed full of essential information about where to go and what to do, this is an ideal on-the-move guide for exploring Spain. From top tourist attractions like Seville's Cathedral, Toledo and the Alhambra, to cultural gems, including Gaudi's Barcelona, the dramatic scenery of the Picos de Europa and the rocky coves and sandy beaches of the Costas, plan your perfect trip with this practical, all-in-one travel guide.
Features of this travel guide to Spain
- Inspirational itineraries: discover the best destinations, sights and excursions, highlighted with stunning photography
- Historical and cultural insights: delve into the country's rich history and culture, and learn all about its people, art and traditions
- Practical full-colour map: with every major sight and listing highlighted, the full-colour maps make on-the-ground navigation easy
- Key tips and essential information: from transport to tipping, we've got you covered
- Dictionary: quick-reference bilingual language guide to help you with vocabulary
- Covers: Madrid and environs; Barcelona and environs; Inland Andalucia; The Costas; The Costas; The Costa Verde; The Basque Country; Castilla y Leon; Navarra and La Rioja; Aragon; Castilla-La Mancha; Extremadura; The Balearic Islands; The Canary Islands
Get the most out of your trip with: Berlitz Phrasebook and Dictionary Spanish
About Berlitz: Berlitz draws on years of travel and language expertise to bring you a wide range of travel and language products, including travel guides, maps, phrase books, language-learning courses, dictionaries and kids' language products.